The stay with us should be well planned. We have compiled a packing checklist in order to make things a little easier for you. We ask you to bring the following with you for the duration of your stay:
- Medical records, such as doctors' letters, examination findings, postoperative & current X-rays, MRI or CT images, hospital reports, final therapeutic reports
- Sportswear and comfortable, hard wearing clothing, sport shoes or closed shoes, slippers
Note that therapies can also take place in the open air therefore please keep in mind the season when selecting your clothing.
- Swimwear, bathing towel, bath slippers, bathrobe
- Finally bring any medication which is to be taken for the duration of the stay (please do not bring individual doses in medication dispensing containers/weekly dispensers), injections, ointments, and if necessary infusions, all please in their original packages.
Please note that you will be responsible for the costs in the event that you need additional medication.
- Visual aids, hearing aids (with enough batteries, in a working condition & set)
- Blood pressure monitor
- Blood glucose monitor
- Existing walking aids (crutches, walker, etc.) or wheelchair
- Please inform us prior to your arrival of any special diets or food intolerances.
Please clearly mark your aids (e.g., walker, crutches, etc.), suitcases and luggage with name and address label.